Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The New Car

So this weekend I bought a new car. Its something you have to do every 6 or 8 years and so I plucked up the resolve to deal with those car salespeople did the deal on Sunday. Actually it turned out to be quite painless in the end - it's just that I have this general mistrust of the whole car buying process and everyone involved in it. I just know that I am being screwed in some way or another.


Anyway, what I have is a 2006 Volvo XC70 in Lava Sand Metallic. It is a beauty! I am enjoying the new car smell, and being very careful with my driving (there is always that period of extreme defensive driving and careful choice of parking place until you get the first door ding and then things get back to normal).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have made sure the snowmen were in the background!!!