Saturday, December 24, 2005

A very Happy Christmas to one and all....

Well it is almost a year that I have been writing this blog. When I started I didn’t really expect to keep it going, but I was surprised how I have enjoyed writing it. I have also enjoyed reading other friend’s blogs and it has become a great way to keep in touch.

One of the things I said when I started was that the blog could be viewed as an ongoing Christmas letter – and it can, all the eventful (and so many more of the uneventful) things in my life this past year are here. So this year the Christmas Cards went out and instead of a Christmas letter (which I have never done anyway) I just made a reference to my blog site.

So to everyone a very Happy Christmas (or, if you would prefer, a very p.c. Happy Holidays) and all the very best for 2006. If you are coming here as a result of my Christmas Cards, then welcome and please check back from time to time.

2 comments:

Janet said...

And HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you and yours from us, here in the UK! Can you believe that we've BOTH kept up our blogs this year? Incredible...

We hope to see you in 2006, Steve!

Janet

(lordcelery.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

And it's a very Happy Christmas from all at Aston. We went to see your mum today and she seemed really well, just a little disappointed that we didn't have Frederick with us. She tells us you may be over in the New Year. All the best until then Steve.