Sunday, March 12, 2006

Anti-Bush Protests...


In recent weeks, there have been protests against the Bush government here in Sacramento (just down the street from my house actually). A motley crew of sign and flag waving people gathers at the intersection of Broadway and Land Park Drive and solicits responses from the passing traffic. As far as I could see they were getting a lot of positive support.

It’s good to see this reaction going on again. For a long while there were weekly protests against the Iraq war, but they fizzled out last year. Now it seems there is a bit more enthusiasm for this type of thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»