Monday, July 07, 2008

A short absence...

Well I have been quiet for a while – half of May, all of June and now we are into July. Mainly I have been taking care of Mum during her 6 week visit and then since then I have been sick with some terrible thing I picked up on the return flight to the U.S.

Mum’s visit went well and we had a good time together. The only hitch was a small tumble she had just before her return (and at 89 years of age there are no small tumbles). She slipped and fell at the house and bruised, but thankfully did not break, her ribs. She was in a lot of pain, and she is still not quite better but she managed to handle the flight home ok and now she is back in her normal routine at home in Derbyshire.

There are some photos of mum’s visit here on my Smugmug page.

No comments: