Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Road Trip Day 1

So this last weekend, I thought I should go for an extended trip on the motorcycle. If I ever stand a chance of getting to Alaska this summer then I need to do more than a leisurely afternoon ride down the Delta. So with that in mind, I took off on Friday afternoon for something a little more challenging, and headed for the coast.

By the way, if any of you do not know about my wonderful new motorcycle - it is the BMW 1200 GS. The BMW 1200 GS is the latest, and in my opinion, greatest from BMW, that was just voted motorcycle of the year. A very beautiful machine indeed!

I rode down I-5 to Santa Nella and then headed west to San Juan Batista, Castroville, and Monterey. I haven’t been riding a lot in the past but this afternoon’s trip was most enjoyable – I really like this kind of thing – its good fun and quite exhilarating.

No comments: